The Architecture & Design Program Manager leads a team responsible for items related to the Architecture and Design of either the Hertz divisions. This individual manages and analyzes construction documents, ensuring that designs conform to prototype standards. Up to 20% travel may be required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures all designs conform to prototype standards and guidelines.
- Manages the design and rollout of new store construction as well as existing store remodels and retrofits as needed.
- Manages external vendor relationships in areas such as Architecture, Engineering, Signage, and FFE.
- Creates design packages for local jurisdiction submittals, not limited to but including renderings and sample boards.
- Manages sign specifications for Hertz brands on, and off-airports.
- Communicates all necessary information to the Engineering and Construction departments to ensure accurate and up-to-date information is communicated throughout the project lifecycle.
- Develops direct reports.
Work Experience/ Education:
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Engineering, Construction, Architecture, or related field preferred. Acceptable certification from Technical Drafting School along with minimum 5 years Retail and/or Architectural studio experience would also be acceptable.
- 5+ years Construction or Engineering experience in a retail environment preferred
- Previous managerial experience preferred
- Experience using AutoCad, 3D Studio/Rhino, preferred
- Proficient with MS Project, & Office Suite required
To read the complete post, click here >>